WR1 Community Guidelines
WR1 was built for users to express themselves, share original content and inspire others within the community.
What to do:
- WR1 respectfully.
- Be polite and respectful in your interaction with other members.
- Rate your WR1 channel appropriately.
- Don’t forget about the younger generation on WR1. Be sure to rate your channel according to the content type you upload: “G”, “PG”, “PG-13” or ”R”. This helps users to moderate the content they view.
- Be respectful to Intellectual Property.
- Upload copyrighted material that is yours or that you have the legal right to share.
- Have real interactions.
- Self-promotion is not always welcomed by other users. Users often notice when you have posted the same WR1back on multiple WR1s or have followed a large number of users to gain followers in return, so please be sincere with your exchanges on WR1.
What not to do:
- Don’t upload content that is illegal or prohibited.
- If you do, your WR1 channel might be suspended or deleted.
- No Pornography.
- WR1 has a strict policy against sharing pornographic content and any explicitly sexual content when a minor is involved. We will remove pornographic content, send you an alert and will suspend or delete your account.
- No Nudity and sexually explicit material.
- We don’t allow nudity, graphic sex acts, or sexually explicit material.
- Don’t harass, hate, threaten, or defraud other WR1 users.
- Don’t send to other WR1 users threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or ethnically insulting, libelous, defaming, or otherwise inappropriate content. If we receive multiple flags about your conduct, we’ll send you a warning or delete your channel.
- Don’t Spam, we don’t like it, users don’t like to receive it and you don’t like to do it.
- Spam is prohibited. This includes product advertisements, link spam and links to commercial pornography. Malicious scripts and password phishing scams are not allowed either. We take the safety of our members seriously.
- Don’t Impersonate.
Be yourself, you’re probably really good at it. Do not impersonate another person or access another user’s account without that person’s permission;